2017 Summer Undergraduate Research Program for Diversity in Chemistry
Welcome to the online application for the Summer Undergraduate Research Program for Diversity in Chemistry at Princeton University for the summer of 2017.
Please enter all requested information in the following online application. You may return to this site at any time to check on the status of your application.
Required Application Materials: (Due by February 1, 2017)
- Completed and submitted online application form including a short personal statement.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members. Submitted online. When completing the online application, please supply your recommenders’ institutional e-mail addresses. Each referee will then automatically receive an e-mail with directions on how to submit a recommendation on your behalf.
- Transcript(s) of all undergraduate courses and grades, including the current fall semester. You will be asked to upload a .pdf version of your current unofficial transcript on page 4 of the online application. If you are offered admission to the program and accept our offer, you will be required to submit an official sealed transcript from your current college or university. Mailing instructions will be included in the offer letter. If you are unable to upload a .pdf of your current transcript, an electronic version of your transcript may be submitted to: Susan VanderKam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and “SURP Application” in the subject line.
- The due date for all application materials is February 1).
- Only completed applications will be reviewed.
- Please make sure to click the “Approve Application” button on the main application page to submit your application form.
- All applicants will be notified via e-mail of the Selection Committee’s decision on or before March 15, 2017.
- Applicants must be undergraduates who are US citizens, permanent residents, or foreign undergraduates attending a US educational institution.
- Applicants must be current undergraduates (rising sophomores, rising juniors, or rising seniors) at the start of the program.
If this is your first time here you will need to Register to use the system.
If you have already registered, please login to continue the application process.